An employer is looking for a Marketing Project Manager in Seattle, WA. This person will be supporting the Creative Operations group for Starbucks. This team oversees all menus, in store signage and digital communications. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working on miscellaneous projects
- Manage moderately to highly complex projects independently or under the leadership of a Project Manager
- Support the creative execution of all work created by the Studio through file/asset release; whether it's completed in house or co-sourced.
- Track projects and assess risk to timelines; elevate when necessary.
- Manage projects in accordance with established program management methodologies.
- Ensure that multiple projects meet specified timelines and deliver expected results.
- Manage and monitor project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain, adjust and update project plans as needed.
- Build and share best practices in process, tools and technology; identify opportunities to gain efficiencies in workflow.
- Manage and ensure first time quality and accuracy finalizing files and assets.
- Partner with marketing, product, creative and production teams to deliver creative content to multiple customer channels
- Meeting brief and is produced and hits the stores on time
2-3 years of marketing project management experience
2-3 years of experience with digital and/or print marketing
Experience owning campaigns end to end
Exposure to retail and marketing aspects but not direct in the creation of the product
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Ability to manage projects teams in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Creative problem-solving skills.
Needs to be familiar with the creative and design area
Strong communication skills
Ability to pick up complex processes and ambiguity
Time management and organization
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience with SmartSheet
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.