An employer is looking for a Data Architect in the Bellevue, WA area. As a Data Architect, you will architect, design, and build enterprise class data centric solutions for this enterprise wide Business to Business group. Your success will be measured on your ability to rapidly develop a keen understanding of Information architecture while working closely with other architecture and development teams to build world class solutions. This position will work very closely Leadership, Principal Architects and Development team members to build out and execute the Data strategy for B2B Systems. Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, and results focus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ Years of experience in enterprise level data focused environments
- 5+ Years of experience in a data architecture role
- Hands on experience is a must for this role
- Experience providing end to end Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and/or Big Data Architecture Solutions
- Experience with Teradata, Informatica, SQL, or Oracle
- Experience with Cloud, Specifically in Azure
- Experience with Data Flows, Data Models, Data Mapping, Data quality, and Data Tables
- Strong presentation skills, customer service skills, and experience creating and driving proof of concepts
- Experience in fast paced development environments, preferably in Agile environments
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.