Day to Day
· Review and approve contractor site quality plans and procedures
· Develop/review Inspection Test Plans (ITP's) per project specifications
· Oversee a QA/QC processes, procedures, testing, and inspections for self-perform and contractor construction work
· Management of site RFI/FCN/NCR processes
· Establish site turnover documentation requirements
· Coordinate and schedule resources to provide appropriate inspection and testing for all construction efforts on a daily and weekly basis
· Oversee investigations and resolutions of quality related issues
· Coordinate third party inspections as required
· Support development/review of project scopes of work, work plans, and resource requirements
· Ensure all field activities are being executed per project specifications, procedures, and current design documents.
For ALL Disciples:
· Previous practical experience on $500M+ projects, preferably with experience on both "owner" and "contractor" side
· Spot inspections, documentation and reporting
· Industry background: oil and gas, petrochemical, heavy industrial
· 5+ years of inspection/QA experience
· Monitoring contractors scope of work -- assuring that what they are completing are following specs/requirements
· Prior experience managing a construction site QA/QC program including knowledge of construction industry codes (AWS, ASME, NFPA, NEC, ACI, etc)
· Prior experience performing quality audits
· Broad knowledge of the quality principles and their application to engineering, environmental, procurement, construction, testing, operations, and commissioning
· Knowledge of the application of corrective actions to reconcile nonconforming conditions
· Knowledge of regulatory requirements which impact the quality program
· Ability to navigate between QC requirements of self-perform construction and QA oversight of sub-contractor construction
· Adaptable to change, go getter, strong culture fit
o Willingness to grow and learn!!!
Required Skills & Experience
- Rotating Equipment background
o Millwright, pumps, motors
o Pressure vessels
o Inspections for rotating equipment
- Plus Certifications: API SIRE/SIFE or API 510.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.