As an Dynamics 365 Developer/Architect your role is to lead internal teams through the Discover, Design, and Build stages of Power Platform solutions.
o Create standards around development practices to optimize performance, resolve issues, and drive continuous improvement.
o Escalate risks of scope, schedule, and budget to project stakeholders.
o Lead and manage software engineering teams to deliver quality and value within fixed timelines.
o Lead design and architecture of solutions.
o Contribute as a lead developer on the team in all areas of the software development lifecycle.
o Work with Project Lead to establish a framework to measure, monitor, and manage overall solution delivery by teams in support of projects.
o Close gaps, manage and mitigate risks to ensure solutions are delivered on time, on budget, and with high quality.
o Lead the estimation process for development projects.
o Work with core team to standardize documentation, development, testing, and release processes.
o Provide technical direction, guidance, and oversight to the development team.
o Present tailored demonstrations of the solution.
* Cross Functional/Supporting Role
o Assist sales and pre-sales teammates in production of Statement of Work documents.
o Work with Sales and Core Team to understand changing priorities to help establish delivery dates and project risk.
o Support and contribute to the development of new business opportunities.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of experience working as an Application Developer with Microsoft Office 365 + Power Platform + Dynamics 365
* Excellent presentation, communication, leadership, and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Microsoft and/or industry standard certifications such a Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.