The Senior Project Manager is responsible for handling moderate to large-scale tactical projects and developing optimum solutions that enhance economic profit over the life of the project. Prior experience with facility construction/operations in the oil and gas industry will serve as a resource in leading and mentoring a team to achieve goals! This individual will lead a project team to implement project plans or programs with significant complexity to achieve objectives, coordinating with our internal and external business partners. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating key functions with technical resources under the guidance of Project Life Cycle. The ideal person will be proficient in developing, coordinating, and implementing project reports, presentations, schedules and costing forecasts. This individual will present and implement recommendations supported by sound engineering and operational efficiency that supports reliability targets and reduces risks inherent in the project as well as prepares, reviews and approves requests for proposals, evaluations and contractor selection. This individual needs to understand the economic impact of the project being developed to drive solutions and be able to anticipate issues, collect information, assess opportunity, analyze alternative solutions and makes important decisions that have meaningful impact on our organization. The Senior Project Manager develops optimum project solutions that improve profit over the life of the project.
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering or construction management
* 8+ years' experience in oil and gas engineering/project management
* Experience working on pipeline, compressor station, meter station, and facilities projects of medium complexity
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Demonstrates strong organizational/interpersonal skills and safety as the utmost priority
* Master's degree in business, project management or engineering management; Project Management Certification (PMP), Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
* Experience utilizing PrimaveraP6
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.