A Midstream client of Insight Global is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their IT team in Houston, TX. This individual will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the current ERP systems in place including SAP, Power BI, One Stream, and Wolfepack. They will analyze, review and document requirements of a project though it's lifecycle. They will be working with various teams such as Network, Infrastructure, Operations, Applications & outside vendors. They need to be detail oriented, and have strong oral and written communication skills. In addition to supporting and maintaining these systems they will assist with ongoing projects as needed. This is a 12 month contract that will be on site 5 days a week in Houston, TX.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Consult with business units and review IT usage, services, technology, and department specific projects to identify, forecast and develop IT needs.
* Oversee all phases of a project from conception to completion, including scope changes, and keep user engaged through different communication channels.
* Ensure that IT Operational software and tools are meeting or exceeding user expectations.
* Establish relationships within IT, with business units, and with vendors during evaluations and negotiations to identify potential issues and risks.
* Coordinate use and delivery of IT services to business users in each Asset.
Required Skills & Experience
1-5 Years of Experience as a Business Analyst
Knowledge of SAP
Knowledge of Power BI
Experience with Smartsheet's for documentation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific ability to translate complex information system's information into an organized and presentable manner.
Strong documentation and organization skills
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
Midstream/ Oil and Gas experience
ITIL, ITSM or PMP Certification
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.