Insight Global is looking for a Field Piping Designer IV to join the team of our of our Oil and Gas clients in the Salt Lake City area. The primary function of a Designer IV is to ensure accurate, timely, and efficient design and delivery of drawings from conception to Issued-For-Construction status. This role will have a discipline focus of Piping/Mechanical and will lead the related As-Built and Walk-down efforts to ensure drawing accuracy supporting safety, operability, and regulatory compliance.
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Knowledge of the operational & field environment for work practices and conditions, in process plants, gathering systems, pipelines, and chemical plants.
* Thorough knowledge and ability in the use of AutoCAD and AutoCAD Compatible software.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and other administrative applications
* Strong analytical, risk assessment and problem solving skills
* This position requires regular travel (up to 60%) to field locations.
* Must be able to handle a diverse range of multiple, complex assignments requiring the use of experience, innovation and judgment
* 5-10 years experience in the oil and gas industry preferred
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.