We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support one of our Consulting Clients in the Quincy/Weymouth, MA area. This client focuses on Projects regarding MEP/Control Systems specifically within Critical Facilities. While this role is starting off as remote as this client and team continues to grow there is a future plan of having the team come into an office/travel to client sites for ~20-25% of the time. This role will be working on a team comprised of Sr. Engineers& Program Managers and will be interfacing directly with customers to understand big picture customer goals, create strategies and look at potential challenges. The ideal candidate for this role should have a background working on projects within MEP, machine control, BMS/SCADA/EPMS/DCIM systems. On a daily basis this person will be responsible for creating internal and external standards, process creation for the department, tracking assets, project scheduling, working with Sr Program Managers& clients, relationship management, document management, RFI management, and change order identification.
* Create internal and external standards for MEP/Control Systems Projects in Critical Facilities.
* Develop processes for the department to ensure efficient project execution.
* Track assets and ensure they are properly accounted for.
* Schedule projects and ensure they are completed on time.
* Oversee external technical resources to ensure they meet project requirements.
* Manage relationships with stakeholders to ensure project success.
* Manage project documents and ensure they are properly stored and organized.
* Manage RFIs and change orders to ensure they are properly tracked and executed
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing start up with great benefits and infinite growth opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field (additional relevant experience may substitute a degree)
* 2+ Years of Experience working on MEP/Control Systems (BMS, SCADA, SCIM etc.) Projects
* Thorough knowledge of MEP and machine design/HVAC/electrical instrumentation
* Understanding of building IT/OT infrastructure and the understanding of other low voltage technologies including security systems, lighting control systems, and fire alarm systems.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.