A large client in the semiconductor industry is hiring a FSE Team Lead to join their team. The responsibilities will be to provide direction and leadership for the Field Service Engineers and Technician teams servicing all the company's products installed and those that are defined in a contract. The position is also required to meet all job requirements and duties defined in Onsite/ Field Service Engineer position.
* To schedule work for the Field Service Engineers and Technicians
* To providing expert advice and assistance either at a customer or through other communications.
* Communicates with Service/Account Manager on issues or opportunities that may arise on equipment, personnel, sales, or other items that could have an impact on the account.
* To manage all aspects of Service within their region. This includes operation & maintenance of all equipment.
- Degree or 5 years of relevant experience in lieu
- Experience supervising teams of at least 2 people
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with mechanical and electrical systems
- Experience being customer facing and good communication skills
- Strong experience with Excel
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.