A client of Insight Global is looking for a motivated and results-driven business development representative to join their growing team in the water and wastewater industry. This position services a national territory and would require 90-100% travel nationwide.
* Create favorable bid opportunities and secure contracts for the products and services offered by Dutchland LLC
* Network and meet with potential clients and design engineers.
* Manage all project pipeline opportunities through daily engagement with CRM.
* Work with Dutchland LLC Estimating and Engineering to provide design information and proposals to interested engineers and owners.
* Prospect for new work using the following methods, tools, or events:
o Sales presentations including in person and webinars.
o Online resources such as Construct Connect/Insight.
o State water/wastewater permitting bulletins
o Incoming phone calls.
o Trade shows and other industry events.
o Design meetings with engineers and project owners.
o Cold calls.
* Work with Estimating and to obtain plans and specifications for bidding purposes.
* Assist during the project bid process, including communication with the bidding contractors and project design engineer.
* Assist Estimating with reviewing final proposed project costs and proposals.
* Assist with contract paperwork execution.
* Attend pre-bid meetings and other site meetings as needed.
* Provide consultation to Project Management during project execution upon request.
* Participate in monthly Sales meetings.
* Participate in new project transfer meetings.
* Provide monthly sales pipeline reports.
- 2+ years experience in outside sales or business development within the construction industry. Experience within RNG or Biogas strongly preferred. Experience in Oil/Gas is also strongly preferred.
- Go getter attitude, willingness and ability to be a road-warrior
- Hunter mentality and willingness to travel nationwide weekly.
- Experience generating leads and cold calling
- Excellent communication skills and outgoing personality
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.