A client in Downtown Portland is looking for a Customer Configuration Supervisor to support a team of Analysts with team development, process improvement and project management. This resource will work with internal employees to understand a customer's needs and will provide updates daily with changes made to their policies. This resource will be responsible for supporting the team's manager in specific tasks and will be the point of escalation for questions or concerns within the team.
- 1+ year of experience supervising 3 or more employees
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excel proficiency, knows how Macros work
- Customer Service background - soft skills are incredibly important
- Desire to learn
- Adept at picking up new technology quickly
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.