We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Account Manager to join our team in Hillsboro, OR. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategic account plans, nurturing customer trust, and spearheading long-term partnerships within the key account.
Day to Day:
* Devise and implement innovative strategies tailored to a key strategic account, aligning with company objectives through cross-functional collaboration.
* Drive revenue growth and sales of Semiconductor capital equipment, liaising with internal teams and the customer's technical and commercial units to support complex equipment sales.
* Collaborate across functions to fulfill customer needs and maintain strong relationships between the company and the customer.
* Ensure exceptional customer experience by timely resolution of issues and proactive management of escalations.
* Accurately forecast and achieve budget objectives
Effectively document and report back on customer requirements and information obtained during meetings with customers
1. Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field.
2. 5+ years of experience in Semiconductor Capital Equipment or similar high-tech industry.
3. Proven track record of success in Sales, Program, Account, or Project Management.
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
5. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally. (25% of the time)
1. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
2. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
3. Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.