A top sports retail company in Beaverton, Oregon is looking for a Production Coordinator to support efforts within the clients Global Brand Creative group. You will be part of a creative team and report to the Director of Production. The Production Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and supporting end-to-end production for content creation (photography, motion, animation/illustration, CG or any other form of content) through post production. You will support the Producers on production management, logistics, payments, accruals, contract execution, asset management and production schedules. In addition, will partner closely with Creative managers, Studio managers, Production Coordinators, finance, legal, procurement, and Product Specialists. This role is hybrid on-site Tuesday through Thursday.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ year of experience in a production role
- Understanding and passion for production, post-production, photography and motion
- Experience with work back schedules and the ability to organize teams for successful outcomes
- Self-motivated, resourceful, solutions-oriented and problem solving attitude
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Experience with non-traditional mediums such as gaming, NFTs, series, podcasts, or other new types of media
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.