As a member of an agile squad, responsible for implementing new features and enabling capabilities using modern software engineering tools and practices. Adheres to practices and standards, set by communities of practice, and contributes to a culture of continuous improvement. Shares responsibility and accountability for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Doing the right thing for customers and colleagues ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to create user-friendly interfaces and seamless integration with back-end systems
* Write clean, reusable, and efficient code
* Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
* Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge
* Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development
* Work closely with Product Owner, Agilist, and development team members to deliver projects on time and within budget
* Participate in researching and resolving customer issues
* Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
3+ years of experience with Angular version 10 or newer (preferably version 15)
Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub
Strong problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills
Familiarity with testing tools: Karma / Jasmine / Jest / Cypress / Mocha
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
User Accessibility best practices
Experience with Micro Frontends using Webpack5 module federation
Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.