WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR & IDEAL CANDIDATE
Insight Global is seeking an experienced and motivated Product Manager to deliver programs and capabilities that drive productivity for our GTM organization. This highly visible and global role requires a leader with deep knowledge of modern B2B sales processes and motions and a proven record of successfully implementing these practices to improve sales performance. The Sales Operations Lead will define business requirements and collaborate cross-functionally to implement programs and solutions across a suite of productivity platforms. Central to this role is serving as a bridge across GTM, marketing, product, and technology to drive a strategic initiative to transform the Convera CRM and implement a modern sales and marketing technology stack. In addition, the Sales Operations Lead will be a key contributor to processes, data, and analysis to support GTM performance and productivity across industry segments, markets, and product lines. The ideal candidate brings exceptional data analysis capabilities, strong program management skills, and an ability to communicate complex issues and challenges in a manner that is clear and easy-to-understand.
* Define business requirements and implementations for new and existing processes and programs across the global revenue functions (GTM, marketing) for both direct and indirect business models.
* Lead the implementation of a globally consistent sales process as a key contributor to the Convera CRM transformation.
* Support business leaders in the strategy, design, delivery of Salesforce-based reporting and user experience including pipeline performance insights, forecasting, and territory and portfolio management.
* Oversee and provide direction on the implementation of the CRM roadmap; including new functionality, objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and record types in our global CRM (Salesforce).
* Drive project prioritization and business requirements gathering with technical teams leveraging agile development best practices; attend sprint retrospectives to ensure programs are completed with high standards.
* Gather and refine business requirements to develop reporting, automate, and document processes and analyze data.
* Collaborate with Sales Enablement to develop and drive adoption plans for new capabilities, releases, and processes.
Required Skills & Experience
* Product management experience for Salesforce features/functionality
* Experience in Sales/GTM Process Management
* Experience gathering requirements and doing stakeholder management
* 5+ years of experience in B2B sales or marketing operations with direct responsibility for the processes, people, and technology to support scaled sales and marketing motions.
* 3+ years of experience with advanced Salesforce use cases; certified Salesforce users/administrators are preferred.
* Creative problem-solver with a growth mindset; actively and intuitively seeks ways to simplify process and improve performance
* Demonstrated sound business judgment and the ability to think strategically about a quickly growing business alongside the interest and ability to dive into tactical details
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use research, hard data and metrics to challenge assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and solve problems
* Comfortable with ambiguity - able to set strategic direction and execute effectively in a global, matrixed organization
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of owning and writing complex documents and presenting/influencing VP+ stakeholders
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.