D2D: The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for the analytical support of business solution implementations, system changes, and system operations through the effective use of information technology capabilities that enable the achievement of Global Clinical Operations (GCO) operational, tactical, and strategic goals. The Business Systems Analyst collaborates with business subject matter experts and information technology specialists to analyze, define, propose, develop, configure, test, and operate new or enhanced information technology capabilities. The incumbent must work closely with project leadership, business leadership, IT leadership, vendors, and peers to understand the capabilities required to optimize business processes, to assess the current state, define a desired future state, and to develop or contribute to the business and technology artifacts associated with the implementation, change, and operation of business systems. This position will work under the direction of Global Business Systems Owner or Business Systems Lead and will execute their role while requiring moderate to minimal supervision.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years as supporting Clinical systems from a Business Analyst perspective
* Extensive experience with one or more COTS system in the clinical space -- Clinical trial management system (CTMS), eTMF, IRT, etc.
* Experience with the full SDLC (analysis through implementation)
* Enhancement and operational support for multiple systems -- clinical operations, business processes, trial conduct and monitoring, risk-based monitoring, site engagement, etc.
* Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry engaging on both the IT and Business side
* Regulatory affairs experience
* Experience surrounding data governance and data stewardship
* Ability to support a global environment
* Experience supporting an audit/inspection of an IT system
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.