A midsize pharmaceutical company based in MA is seeking a Business Analyst to contribute to IT organization under the regulatory, quality, safety vertical. The Business Analyst will become an extension of the client team working on Quality Management systems, Regulatory Systems, and Veeva implementations. In this role, you will work closely with the business, Project Mangers, and vendors to prioritize and facilitate requirements.
Additionally, you will have the following job responsibilities:
* Lead business needs assessment. Work with stakeholders and teams to understand their business processes and suggest improvement opportunities to enhance end-user experience.
* Collaborate with project sponsors to confirm scope and vison.
* Work with stakeholders and the project team to prioritize requirements. Ensure requirements are complete, comprehensive, feasible, and consistent.
* Work closely with end-users and technical team members to translate high-level business and user requirements into functional and design specifications using structured business and technical analysis and data modeling techniques.
* Assist in conducting research on any product to meet agreed-upon requirements.
* Act as an expert business resource to software development staff in all phases of the development and implementation process
* Work with project teams and purchased solution vendors to ensure product features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
* Understand system interdependencies and collaborate with the project team accordingly.
* Track the status of requirements throughout the product lifecycle, redefine, as necessary.
* Participate in user usability, and acceptance testing.
* Communicate key insights and findings to key stakeholders.
* Supporting business transition and helping to implement change throughout the organization.
* Local to MA and can come onsite in Boston monthly.
* Domain experience working with quality, regulatory, and safety systems.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.