You will be part of a team that is responsible for delivering and supporting a world-class Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solution. You'll develop responsive front-end components leveraging the Bootstrap framework. Your role will span all aspects of the AEM Authoring experience including building pages in AEM, training authors, understanding website/authoring issues and enhancement requests. You must have strong technical skills and be able to develop using the latest front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS). Ideally, you should have some exposure to backend programming languages (Java, Groovy) with an eagerness to expand that knowledge.
* Translate business goals into technical requirements, conduct code/design reviews, and drive the technical implementation of web projects throughout the project lifecycle.
* Work with adjacent development teams to implement integrated technical solutions.
* Develop front-end code in a timely and high-quality manner while leveraging site standards including site structure, page templates, navigation and the site information architecture.
* Build AEM authoring components and templates
* Design, develop, and maintain scalable and stable web solutions that meet business needs.
* Utilize AEM to layout pages, troubleshoot issues, and train authors of the system.
* Assign tasks and coordinate with offshore resources.
* Partner with Visual Design and User Experience teams to develop effective/engaging designs.
* Use a shared standards library to be used by all web teams.
* Help with day-to-day operational tasks and assist in ensuring the quality of our website.
* Own and drive specific area(s) of website functionality such as search, videos, web site performance - including but not limited to:
* Triage issues in those areas
* Prioritize enhancement stories
* Develop features for those areas of responsibility
Required Skills & Experience
* Experience coding front-end standards-compliant HTML/CSS that is scalable and cross-browser compatible.
* Knowledge of web project lifecycle including front-end/back-end development.
* Successful track record interfacing and communicating effectively across cross-functional teams and with clients.
* Experience working with content management systems (CMS). Adobe Experience Manager preferred
* Exposure to developing new functionality (templates and components) in Content Management System
* Experience developing in Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX) preferred
* Familiarity with Java and Groovy and an eagerness to expand knowledge
* Ability to juggle several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines while paying strong attention to details.
* Understanding of usability and design best practices.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.