An employer is seeing a Global Digital Experience Strategy Manager to join a lifestyle/footwear company in Boston. As the Global Digital Experience Strategy Manager for the B2B/wholesale business, you are a dynamic and creative digital thinker on our cross-functional team who will assist in the creation of our global experiences. This is a one year, full time contract position ideally based out of Converse WHQ in a hybrid working model (in-person and remote.)
* Collaborate with Global Digital, Product Merchandising, Brand and Sales teams to drive digital content experiences for key products and brand initiatives through photography, video and product copy.
* Gather and consolidate regional merchandising teams' priorities and feedback in order to guide the creation of B2B digital product content.
* Lead the strategic briefing of internal/external storytelling content to help ensure the creative output aligns with seasonal narratives/priorities and achieves commercial goals. Incl. but not limited to shot list/brief creation.
* Manage content QA from production through go-live to ensure alignment with key investments.
* Support the broader B2B/Wholesale Experience Strategy roadmap through conception, narrative and execution
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
* 6+ years experience supporting digital content development, working on go-to-market strategy and/or holding a similar role in digital marketing.
* Ability to drive multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines in a deadline-driven environment.
* Proven ability to help translate a consumer product assortment into meaningful content that will come to life across digital channels.
* Experience working on digital projects from concept to completion, applying retail and editorial best practices.
* Must be a self-starter; a high-level thinker and idea generator with a strong attention to detail and a team-player mindset. Comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
* Excellent problem-solving, communication, writing and organizational skills.
* Strong people skills, diplomacy and collaborative spirit.
* In addition, you should be passionate about at least one of the following: sneaker culture, streetwear, fashion/style, design, sports, or music. Ideally a few of them.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.