One of our largest Retail Clients is looking for 4 Integration Developers to join their team. They will be responsible for developing, maintaining and managing systems, software tools and applications and interfaces between internal and external systems. Participate in the full lifecycle of software development including: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing and support focus on the development and testing of software. Integrating systems using internal and third-party APIs. Rotational on-call duties, supporting 24/7 processes critical to retail operations. They will monitor, analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance and functionality. Key contributor to the development of applications and system interfaces supporting their various CRM, ERP, POS and Dealership, membership and web systems running within our environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of software development experience
- Seeking a full stack developer with exceptionally strong back-end development experience; front-end development is non-traditional
- Must have IDE experience with one or more of the following: Visual Studio IDE, NestJS, Symfony, ReactJS, Angular
- Source-control integration experience
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Experience with K8s, esp. app data management, deployment, cloning, backups, monitoring
- Experience working with containers in a build and test environment.
- Experience in Kubernetes Administration
- Experience in Docker and writing Docker files
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience writing automated tests
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.