Insight Global is looking for a Procurement Analyst for one of its leading real estate clients in Chicago. This Procurement Analyst role supports the Procurement organization relating to all spend analytics and reporting matters, with a focus on continuous cost take-out within strategic procurement. Looking for something with general and specific analytics/procurement related functions as well as financial and operational reporting. This analyst will take the lead in a variety of project areas including budgeting/forecasting, project tracker updates, and the analysis of new and existing business spend with third party suppliers. In addition, this role will have direct category management oversight for several subcategories (i.e., Specific groups in the IT space)
* Under direct supervision of the Sr. Manager of the IT procurement space - assisting in establishing the analyses templates and comparison metrics utilized in reporting to leadership and stakeholders
* Updates and develops review process with Finance, report and correct any discrepancies/provide updates as provided by procurement.
* Support procurement team with creating templates, models, and other various financial tools to support financial decisions.
* Compiles data from research conducted, internal surveys, vendor consolidation, and pricing inquires.
* Conducts price audits on current vendor contracts.
* Conducts queries and ascertains adoption rates for all centralized purchasing programs and addressees program noncompliance accordingly.
* Monitors vendor performance and pricing
* Effectively audits vendor's contractual commitment to Cushman & Wakefield by reviewing global pricing compliance, usage reports, adoption rates, etc., benchmarking.
* Serves as a liaison between operations teams and vendors in all service and product related issues.
* Assume direct ownership of several subcategories as determined by the Sr. Manager, overseeing the end-to-end strategic sourcing process.
Required Skills & Experience
* 1-3 years of experience of working within a procurement role
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, supply chain or something similar
* Proficient in Microsoft Application Excel (VLOOKUPs, complex formulas, taking data and compiling it using excel) AND experience with Smart Sheet
* Current or past role as a procurement analyst working closely with IT space.
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Experience with Power BI
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.