Our client is looking for a Marketing Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager to join their team and be responsible for overseeing global marketing campaigns for the company, ensuring that marketing projects are kept on track from planning to delivery.
* Manage timelines and deadlines to meet internal and external client expectations
* Effectively communicates status, changes, and dependencies to applicable stakeholders throughout the project;
* Optimize project dashboards based on project/client needs
* Attend online business sync meetings to take notes and record strategic direction and partner feedback to ensure project execution matches project goals.
* Ensure all project documents are kept up to date regarding expectation, progress, due dates, changes and completion.
* 2+ years of experience working as a Project Coordinator or Jr. Project Manager supporting a marketing/digital advertisement team
* Good communication skills and prior leadership experience with handling marketing projects
* The ability to coordinate multi projects simultaneously in a fast paced creative environment.
* Experience managing Project Management software (Trelo, Smartsheet, etc.)
* Prior experience supporting a remote organization.
* Google Suite, Slack & Monday.com experience is a plus.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.