An employer in Jacksonville is looking for a Charge Integrity Analyst as a part of the larger Revenue Integrity organization supporting a local health system.
* Work out of Epic work queues to identify missing charges or modifiers (Ex: wrong sit of service, billed to wrong cost center, etc)
* Verifying charges
* Perform root-cause analysis to identify the source of errors - provide documented findings and recommend corrective action
* Creating and implementing charge capture processes to improve revenue management and revenue protection
* Working closely with assigned departments and ensuring work queues are being addressed and offering support, guidance, and education as needed.
* 3+ years' experience with CPT/HCPCS codes or charging
* 1-2 years' experience with third party billing and payments
* Experience working within Epic
* Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, v lookups, if/then)
* High school diploma/GED required
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.