The Supervisor Information Systems Engineering is a working team member as well as the leader of the designated team of staff members. Leads, motivates, and retains assigned staff, while promoting teamwork on assigned projects. Serves as a role model, in the area of work ethic, values, leadership, customer service, and a genuine concern for the patients and the community. Under the general guidance of the Manager, the Supervisor is responsible for formulating and managing the team which includes: Recruiting and selecting team members, hiring, retention and termination of staff Supervision and leadership of assigned staff, Mentoring, coaching and direction setting for team members Performing mid-year and annual staff reviews Applies project management discipline to the entire project lifecycle. Identifies critical success factors, establish goals and objectives, manage and meet the expectations of stakeholders, and manage the scope, timeline, cost and quality factors associated with the project. Applies advanced business systems analysis knowledge and expertise to accomplish business objectives.
* Provides planning, analysis, leadership, and oversight of implementation, optimization, and support initiatives within the portfolio of applications.
* Continuously evaluate and optimize internal processes to increase efficiency.
* Manages the daily operations of assigned teams and is responsible for human resource activities, recruiting, hiring, overall portfolio management, and staff supervision.
* Works jointly with project managers, application team managers, and other IS teams to successfully implement cross-functional projects and support departmental/organizational goals.
* Effectively communicates with diverse constituencies (i.e. physicians, nurses, community leaders, and other LMHS executives) and treats all parties respectfully when making decisions.
* Collaborates with operational stakeholders to prioritize projects and optimization initiatives.
* Establishes teams development and training needs, conducts performance appraisals, determines team goals, supports professional growth opportunities, and is accountable for the well-being of team members.
* Coaches, mentors, and leads the team to continuously improve the application, technical, and professional capabilities.
* Oversees team adherence to established governance and departmental change control standards.
* Establishes standards of performance and productivity; determines staffing needs in conjunction with the appropriate leadership.
* Provides resource requirements, risk assessments, impact analysis, and recommendations for newly requested projects within his/her technology and service line portfolio.
* Provides status reporting to senior IS and operational leadership on project/optimization.
* Provides expert-level understanding of operational workflows, synthesizes operational/project interdependencies, and applies recommendations.
* Keeps abreast of current trends and developments in the field and maintains a strong understanding of a system development and project management methodologies.
Required Skills & Experience
* 3+ Years Experience Infrastructure Leadership at Enterprise Level (1,000+ endpoints)
* 7+ Years of relevant Information Systems experience required
* 7+ Years Strong knowledge/experience of Microsoft Windows Infrastructure including Active Directory, Group Policy, IIS, File/Print Services, Certificate Management, Patching, and Performance Monitoring/Tuning.
* 3+ Years Strong knowledge/experience of Vmware
* Experience with ServiceNow
* Strong knowledge/experience with Server Hardware (Cisco, HP, Dell)
* Strong knowledge/experience with Storage solutions including Dell/EMC, IBM, and Pure Storage
* Strong knowledge/experience with systems and facility monitoring solutions
* Knowledge/experience with datacenter management
* Knowledge/experience with Networking, and Disaster Recovery
* Strong collaboration, customer service and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
* Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of increasingly responsible relevant experience in lieu of education
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.