An Educational Administrative company is seeking 4 Permanent Sales Executives to join their team. The sales executives will be following the K-12 EdTech Sales cycles to help sell their product into K-12 Curriculum and help bring STEM learning environments to school districts around the country. Sales executives will be assigned to a specific territory to speak with K-12 School Boards and superintendents to help accomplish the incorporation of their product in district's curriculum. These individuals will be able to earn uncapped commission on top of their base and must come from an educational background with Sales Experience or specific EdTech/STEM Sales experience. The role will be able to work remotely on a standard day-to-day, but will be required to travel throughout their territory as needed. These executives must reside in one of the following states: Texas, Central or Southern Florida, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, California, or North Carolina. These individuals must be able to start at new role by November 1st to be fully onboarded and trained for the 2024 school year.
- Strong Education Experience (anything from Teacher - Super Intendent)
- 10+ Years of overall work experience in a combination of Sales and Education
- Strong communication and professionalism
- Educational Sales experience (STEM Sales, EdTech Sales, K-12 Sales, etc.)
- Ability to travel throughout their assigned territory and currently live in Texas, Florida, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, California, or North Carolina
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.