A nationwide designer and supplier of semiconductor solutions is looking for a Facilities Electrical Engineer for their Fort Collins, Colorado location. This person will provide design and electrical engineering support on projects including review and approval of all electrical design that support the facility. They will help ensure adherence to safety and regulatory requirements, as well as evaluate and improve existing systems to maintain required electrical capacity and ensure 99.9% facility uptime.
This role is a great, stable, learning opportunity with room for growth within a Fortune 500 company, and will also offer relocation package if needed. This will be a permanent full-time position which offers competitive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans, 401(K) participation including company matching, Stock Shares upon employment, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation time, and annual bonuses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience as an Electrical Engineer with emphasis on design, operation, and maintenance of electrical switchgear, distribution equipment, transformers, variable frequency drives, diesel generators, uninterruptable power, and control systems
- Experience in industries such as utilities, power, energy, semiconductor, industrial, distribution
- Legal authorization to work in the US
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- PE registration (EIT highly preferred)
- Specific Facility Electrical Engineer experience within a Semiconductor location
- CIMPLICITY SCADA software experience (for facility monitoring)
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.