A large oil and gas producer is looking to hire a Communication Strategy Specialist to their team. This person will be responsible for managing drilling and completions contracts, and corresponding procurement strategies for domestic oil and gas assets. A strong candidate will have experience writing Purchase Orders, Service Orders and Blanket orders. They will act as the subject matter expert regarding service contracts, and communicate strategy and guidelines to internal stakeholders. This person will also be the main facilitatory for communication between business units, vendors, and other key stakeholders. Lastly, this person will ensure that documents and activities are compliant between suppliers, the company, and so on. This personal will also work heavily with Audit, Finance, Risk, and HES teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field (preferable Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering)
- 5+ years of experience in a Strategic Procurement role, specifically in Services (MSAs, POs, SOWs, vendor agreements, etc.)
- Data analytics background, specifically in weighted cost analysis regarding both capital and operating spend categories
- Strong contract analysis, drafting, and negotiation skills
- SAP, Ariba, Spotfire experience (any ERP is applicable)
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
- Drilling operations knowledge
- Oil and Gas industry experience (engineering or construction industry also very applicable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.