-Manage paid ads on social media for 5-7 client accounts
-Be responsible for onboarding new clients and learning their brand messaging inside and out.
-Touch base with clients on a regular basis and host weekly client calls.
-Optimize client campaigns using unique, creative strategies and concepts.
Negotiate and secure publisher optimization opportunities in accordance with client budgets.
-Ideate, script and storyboard creative concepts for new ads.
- Bachelors Degree - (Any specialty - Marketing or Business Preferred)
- Familiarity with various advertisement ecosystems across ALL major social media platforms. Experience with META (Facebook/Instagram), TikTok.
- 4-5 years of professional experience
- Experience and confidence working in a client-facing role.
- Experience managing multiple clients with monthly budgets ranging between $10,000-$100,000+ per client. (Higher the spend the better)
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Analytics, TripleWhale, and Shopify backend.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.