React Native Developer

Post Date

Jun 13, 2024

Location

Agoura Hills,
California

ZIP/Postal Code

91301
US
Sep 13, 2024 Insight Global

Job Type

Contract

Category

Computer Engineering

Req #

LAX-711590

Pay Rate

$50 - $74 (hourly estimate)

Job Description

A client is hiring React Native Developers to join their team to help with development marketing initiatives. 80% of their time will be spent hands-on development, the other 20% will be design and meetings as needed. The team runs on a 2-week sprint cadence. The primary focus of these developers will be to design and implement user interface components for web and mobile applications using React ecosystem. The team is made up of 11 developers (5 backend .NET API developers and 6 mobile developers)

We are a company committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments where people can bring their full, authentic selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that believes everyone matters. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic factors, age, disability, protected veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to HR@insightglobal.com.

To learn more about how we collect, keep, and process your private information, please review Insight Global's Workforce Privacy Policy: https://insightglobal.com/workforce-privacy-policy/ .

Required Skills & Experience

- 7-10 years of development experience in mobile/React Native both Android + iOS
- AWS background (runs on EC2 instances)
- Microsoft SQL and DynamoDB on backend

Nice to Have Skills & Experience

- Extensive .NET CORE experience (codebase is the same for web and mobile, just upgraded to .NET 6)

Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.