* Develops technical roadmaps, delivering and operating stable, scalable IT solutions in: Networking, System Administration, Engineering Operations, Production Operations, etc.
* Develops and implement strategies for technology solutions that enhance the internal end user and external customer experience
* Fosters a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and customer-centricity.
* Collaborates with stakeholders to understand their needs, translate them into technology solutions, that create value for the customer and deliver business outcomes
* Leverages expertise in Microsoft Dynamics and related technologies to develop competitive advantaged capabilities and solutions
* Leads, manage, and motivate cross-functional teams to successfully deliver IT projects on time and within budget
* Implements best practices and maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and latest trends and advancements
* Develops and maintains critical vendor partnerships
* Solves technical challenges with innovative solutions
* Provides business unit email administration and oversight
* Provides Active Directory system oversight
* Oversees and monitors endpoint protection strategy and compliance
* Coordinates with cyber security office to facilitate IT security audits, risk assessments, incident responses and investigations
* Facilitates ongoing technology, IT and cybersecurity training to end users in accordance with initiatives
* Installs, manage, and maintain physical and virtual servers serving various computing roles
* Works closely with individual stations to implement new IT technologies and related infrastructure
* Supervises installs, configures and maintains: switches, routers, servers, NAS and other hardware/software
Accountable for IT capital/operational budgetary support and advisement for selection and replacement of equipment
Required Skills & Experience
* Degree in IT related field, or equivalent combination of education, certifications and work experience required
* Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, CCSP, CISSP and other industry certifications
* Strong Leader who can work collaboratively and independently
* Experience managing multi-sites
* Proven experience in ERP and other CRM technologies like SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics etc.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage and inspire teams.
* Critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions evaluating alternatives and trade-offs that create the highest long-term value.
* Superior communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with a range of stakeholders.
* A customer-focused mindset, with a proven track record in enhancing customer experience through innovative IT solutions.
* Experience leading diverse IT teams within dynamic environments requiring off hours support
* Experience with NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance
* Full and complete knowledge of IP Addressing, NATs, Packet Filtering, and all related IP methodologies
* Exposure to & understanding of the Cloud environment, Google Cloud
* Experienced with network wiring and cabling
* Basic knowledge of fiber technologies
* Able to effectively communicate high level technical details to non-technical people
* Available for on call emergencies as necessary record
* Must be able to obtain USG security clearance
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.