* 8+ years of experience in advertising or marketing, in an advertising or management consulting environment
* Must have experience developing creative strategies, brand strategies, and account planning for digital advertising campaigns
* Fluency in first and third-party data, research, case studies, brand-lift studies, etc.
* Experience working in a matrixed organization and influencing people at all levels
* An ability to develop creative briefs and facilitate discussions with creative teams based around your findings and insights
* Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with an expertise in explaining complex data and analytics in terms non-experts will understand
* An ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical teams, with internal product teams, and with clients
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.