An employer is looking for a Technical Project Manager to work remotely. This PM will be responsible for managing the decommissioning of all MSOs throughout the company's entire core network. They will manage everything from requirements through deployment. Daily responsibilities will include:
· Manage all aspects of medium to large projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
· Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology
· Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
· Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners
Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
· 5 to 7 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, focusing in networking projects or programs
· Need to be a fast learner and adaptable to change
· Need to have managed large scale enterprise projects and programs for a long duration of time, about 6 to 9 months or longer for a single project or program
· Need to have change management documentation experience including Method of Procedure (MOP), network impact, and validation steps
· Extensive experience with dashboard reporting
· Great time management and communications skills
· Ability to identify project impacting issues to develop and implement solutions
Experience working with teams in different time zones
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.