Remote Cyber Threat Hunter
Jul 28, 2023
A client of Insight Global is looking for a Cybersecurity Threat Analyst to sit remotely. They will be responsible for identifying and investigating potential threats within the network traffic. They will work with the cybersecurity team to detect, analyze, and respond to any threats or incidents. They will also develop and maintain threat intelligence sources, tools, and dashboards to identify emerging vulnerabilities. Lastly, they will be responsible for providing reports on their investigations, security incidents, and threat intelligence for all the vulnerabilities found.
- 3+ years of experience in cyber threat hunting, incident response, or security operations
- Experience analyzing network and system data to identify potential threats
- Knowledge of open source intelligence tools (OSINT) such as
- Experience using SIEM tools, such as Splunk to analyze data and create dashboards
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST, MITRE ATT&CK, and the Cyber Kill Chain