Insight Global is seeking a Project Manager/Business Analyst to join one of our largest financial service clients for an opportunity that will start remotely and eventually sit in Salt Lake City, Utah. This individual will be joining the Practices & Transformational Initiatives group within the larger SPARC organization (Strategy, Practices, Analytics, Automation, Risk and Controls). The PTI team defines best practices, drives transformation opportunities and re-engineering needs within Enterprise Technology Operations (ETO). The team partners with ETO Engineering to develop product/tool strategy for ETO tools in an effort to drive prioritization, create efficiencies, and help to enhance the overall client experience. Some key projects that this person will be working on include ongoing enhancements on their internal app that helps resolve support issues related to their desktop, creating a chatbot feature for the helpdesk so you can communicate without calling and re implementing a self-service login capability for employees. The ideal candidate is going to be someone who can be a self-starter, extensive attention to detail, a proactive mindset and be able to work in a fast paced environment. They will communicate with various departments cross functionally and should be very comfortable taking detailed documentation and diagramming workflows. Additionally, they will be wearing a hybrid hat between a BA and a PM, so they should be familiar with gathering requirements, developing users stories, UAT testing and communicating with the development team. This role is starting out as a 6 month contract with the ability to go permanent after. They must be comfortable working onsite when the company returns to office and operate on east coast time zone.
- 5+ years professional experience as a Project Manager or Business Analyst
- Experience diagramming a workflow
- Experience working Confluence, Sharepoint and Jira
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, Must be able to efficiently document process and procedures
- Some functional background overseeing projects across infrastructure technologies, e.g. network, voice, Unix, desktop, etc.
- Ability to create user stories, write technical documentation and help out with UAT testing when needed
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, High sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience within an industries including finance, technology or start ups
- Ability to diligently follow standards and best practices for many different technology areas
- Comfortable working on east coast time zone
- Agile Experience
- PMP certification