Our client, a Fortune 5 healthcare company is seeing a Project Manager to work on regulatory and compliance projects tied to medicare/medicaid inititiaves.
- Direct and coordinate resources to ensure project progressed on schedule and within budget.
- Use project management tools to develop project charter, perform risk assessment, develop budget, identify critical path, monitor and track milestones and deliverable timelines.
- Facilitated daily stand up meetings with project team to discuss project status, timelines, identify and resolve issues.
- Participate in weekly management and stakeholders meetings to discuss projects, key performance indictors and related issues.
- Build and maintain working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Managed communication and processes among stakeholders while tracking issues log through resolution.
5-7 years of demonstrated project management experience including managing one or more large complex projects
Experience in the Healthcare/Insurance Industry
Experience on regulatory or compliance projects preferred
Solid understanding of Scrum and Agile concepts
Experience using MS,Project, Rally, Clarity or comporable tools for budget management, resource management and project tracking
Experience hosting calls and providing updates to senior leaders
Experience on projects related to medicare/medicaid