Insight Global is looking for a Document Controller to assist with a data migration for one of our Oil and Gas clients in Houston. This individual will use their drafting and document control knowledge to assist in our digital drawing migration efforts. It is required for their background to be in the Oil and Gas industry as they will use this knowledge to identify drawings and assign them the proper classification. In this role, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in our Design & Drafting Drawing Migration efforts. Our clients drawings are stored in various digital libraries, in which you and this team will work to migrate these drawings into a new Master Drawing Library.
* Experience migrating drawings from one digital library to other
* Oil and Gas background
* Experience using AutoCAD/Xref for filing naming and compatibility
* Experience using Excel macros & Microsoft Power Apps
* Experience identifying a drawing and assigning it to its proper discipline
* Experience with post migration QA/QC data verification
* Drafting/Design knowledge or experience
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.