We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Oracle SCM Cloud Developer/Specialist to join our team in supporting a renewable energy industry client. This is a remote and full-time position and is a direct hire. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in implementing and supporting Oracle SCM Cloud, including Fusion SCM and Financials. As a collaborative team player, this person will be responsible for working closely with end-users, internal and external partners, and management to gather and interpret relevant data, troubleshoot issues, and optimize processes.
* 6 to 8 years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle SCM Cloud (Fusion SCM and Financials)
* Must have experience with Cloud SCM modules (Order Management, Inventory, Receiving, Procurement, Advanced pricing)
* Strong knowledge of Cloud-native tools like security, migrations, and OIC integration, working knowledge in SOAP Web Services, REST APIs
* Should have worked on the Development of Fusion Cloud BIP and OTBI reports using different methodologies
* Strong knowledge of Cloud-native tools like FBDI, ADFdi, and ESS Jobs
* Experienced in Oracle Cloud personalization
* Should be an expert in OTBI using subject area, getting data by writing SQL queries, using RTF templates, etc.
* Experience developing custom BIP reports for Financials as per user requirements
* Demonstrated expertise with Fusion's database and related technologies; Good understanding of Fusion's schema, subject areas, and expertise with reporting tools such as BI Publisher and OTBI; must be comfortable developing and supporting SQL queries and related reports
* Experience or knowledge in working on Oracle PaaS environment-building interfaces
* Applied career experience with requirements gathering analysis, application design, and testing
* Must have used the integration technologies (EAI) with EBS and Oracle Cloud