A company in Broomfield, CO is looking for a Help Desk Support Specialist I to join their team. This Help Desk Specialist is responsible for handling tickets, providing remote support, and helping end users to resolve issues related to account administration and hardware, software, system and network status. They will also be responsible for working closely with internal teams and documentation. The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, able to work flexible hours based on a shift schedule and have an Interim Secret / Secret security clearance or ability to obtain a clearance.
- 2 years of experience with Desktop and Network support
- Ability to problem solve and accurately provide a solution as the first line of technical support
- Security+ and ITIL V3 Foundations Certifications OR ability to obtain both within 30 days
- High School Diploma
- Secret / interim Secret Clearance or ability to obtain a clearance
- Experience with Active Directory, Anti-Virus, VPN, Avaya, Novell, Web Support
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.