Assist in developing scopes of work and level of effort estimates for structural project work. Provide structural engineering design for tanks, basins and building facilities at water and wastewater treatment plants. Design concrete, steel, and masonry structures per CBC. Design concrete structures utilizing ACI 318 and ACI 350 for Environmental Structures. Perform condition assessments of existing structures. Prepare detailed design sketches, or work directly within Revit, and coordinate with designer staff to prepare 3-D models and design drawings. Prepare construction specifications. Coordinate structural project work with architectural, civil, process, mechanical, and electrical engineering staff. Provide construction administration support: submittal review, RFI responses, and structural observations. Utilize STAAD Pro, RAM, Risa-3D, Enercalc and other software for structural design.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering (Or related field)
- 5-10 Years of Experience within Structural Engineering
- Professional Engineering License (Valid current state)
- Experience using STAAD or Risa-3D Software
- Can live in the following cities/states (Denver, Salt Lake City, Portland, Seattle, Texas, Boise)