Data Entry Specialist *REMOTE*
Remote – Nationwide. They need to have working wifi since this will be a remote position. Monday – Friday, 8-5pm – probably will be working on Eastern or central time zone.
They will provide call center support and assistance to childcare providers from the state of Massachusetts who are eligible to receive child care Tuition Reimbursement grants/ funds from the state. These grants are for licensed childcare programs (providers) through the Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development. Training for all duties will be provided.
• 2+ years customer service or call center environment background
• Data Entry experience (multitasking - taking information over the phone and entering into a system)
• Bachelors degree or High school diploma + 3 year’s relevant work experience
• Knowledge of: Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
• Active listening skills and great communication
• Attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience with grants, tuition or W-9
• Bilingual in Spanish (2 candidates preferred)
• Bilingual in Portuguese (1 candidate preferred)
• Bilingual in Mandarin (1 candidate preferred)