A client/employer of Insight Global is looking for a remote Project Manager II/ Information SVCS. This candidate must be comfortable working in CST time zone and 20% travel for occasional meetings, go-lives and trainings. This candidate will be the project manager for the organizational readiness, communications, and training stack of the Epic transition within the company. This individual is responsible for developing, coordinating, and maintaining technical IT project plans in a cross-functional environment. The position provides leadership to the project teams and is the liaison between IT, business units and clients. Day to day responsibilities are as followed:
- Serves as project manager on large, complex projects or as a program/project manager on multiple projects of moderate complexity. Organizes and leads multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure defined project requirements, scope, and deliverables are met within established timeframes and budget.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive project documentation, including the project charter, detailed project plan, issue and risk lists, executive dashboards, monthly status reports, and other project artifacts. Maintains comprehensive document archive for each assigned project and ensures all project team members and stakeholders have ready, convenient access to project-related documentation and data.
- Monitors and controls project scope and objectives through full cycle implementations and ensures that scope remains in agreement with functionality and deliverables defined in the project charter.
- Leads project teams in defining benefit measures and metrics and in obtaining baseline measures to ensure that projects meets all expected outcomes in terms of quality, functionality, budget, etc.
- Facilitates project team meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Highly comfortable and facile with presentations and communications across all levels of the organization.
- Serves as key project resource responsible for the management and coordination of vendor and 3rd party service provider activities. Ensures vendors are enabled to provide the scope of work outlined in the contract or service agreement
Required Skills & Experience
* Bachelor's degree in computure science, business management, healthcare admin ect
* 4+ years of experince as primary Project Management
* PMP certification
* 1 + years of experience within the healthcare field
* Demonstrated experience leading med-large, high profile project
* Ability to lead multiple cross-functional project teams
* Excellent organization, communication, relationship-building skills
* Work with leaders to create communication plans and training plans
* Comfortable working with all levels of the organization; including Senior Leadership
* Self-starter who can work under minimum supervision
Nice to Have Skills & Experience
* Epic experince
* EMR experince