REMOTE Sr. Truss Designer
Aug 03, 2023
$60k - $85k (estimate)
Designer General Expectations:
Designers perform Truss and Wall Panel layouts and designs, while assisting with the sales of Wall Panels, Floor/Roof Trusses, and Engineered Wood Products. Our Designers must be able to read blueprints and be efficient with AutoCAD. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and a degree in Drafting or Design is preferred. MITEK software knowledge is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing Wall/Floor & Roof systems
- Troubleshoot onsite expansion projects.
- Optimize trusses for production
- Finalize truss systems for production
- Provide mentorship & training to Jr. Designers
- AutoCAD, MITEK, Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years Floor/Roof Truss and wall Panel Design
- 3-5 years EWP Design and Load calculation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Excellent Math skills
- HS Diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience or combination of education & experience preferred
WTCA Level 3 - Truss Design Technician