IT-Director Advisory Svcs/30/ICO057
Jul 28, 2023
Work location: Remote/Telecommute Develop end to end innovative analytic solutions on Power BI Cloud create actionable insights and drive better decisions and performance to help the business achieve its business objectives
Data Engineering Role:
Candidate should be performing the below responsibilities:
1. Integrate heterogeneous data using Azure Data Factory Databricks
2. Do data modeling Enterprise Warehouse of new and existing data sources
3. Build ETL pipelines
4. Build Data Cleansing using Azure Databricks
5. Build Power Bi Dashboards for visualization
6. Build PowerApps for user interaction.
7. Build Logic Apps to connect to various clous/on-prem sources.
1. B.Tech /B.E. in Information Technology/ Computer Science
2. Minimum 7 years of experience
3. Relevant experience in Power BI - 5 years
4. Relevant experience in Azure Technologies - 3 years
Power Bi Role:
Establish a deep understanding of the business and collaborate with Business SMEs to shape the reporting solutions provided.
Should have extensive knowledge of power platform including power apps power automate power flows.
Should be able to write interpret advanced optimized SQL queries on SQL Server.
Develop visionary and creative analytic solutions to measure business performance identifies / quantifies drivers risks and opportunities and defines solutions to mitigate risks and leverage opportunities
Influences senior leadership to adopt new ideas projects and / or approaches
Develops software solutions by studying information needs conferring with users studying systems flow data usage and work processes investigating problem areas Collaborating on solutions to those identified problem areas and following the software development lifecycle
Analyzes develops and implements computer application enhancements for end users.
Performs all tasks in the development life cycle including requirements analysis design development and testing
Supports existing reporting solutions including developing fixes as necessary and providing support for complex issues
Gathers understands and documents user requirements and technical specifications. Follows all software requirements development standards
Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
Power BI. Proficient working in Azure with Data Factory Databricks and Synapse.
Hand-on experience with Advanced DAX functions to derive complex measures and calculations
1. Bachelors degree candidate must have 4-6 years of experience.
2. 4 years of relevant experience in data analytics using Power Bi.
3. DA-100 Certification.
4. Must have good understanding of SQL.
5. Experience with articulating product questions pulling data from datasets SQL and using Visualizations to perform rigorous analysis.
6. Experience working directly with customers.
7. Experience working in Azure Platform with Azure Data Factory Databricks Synapse.