REMOTE Secret Cyber Architect/Strategist
Jul 27, 2023
$200k - $240k (estimate)
Insight Global is looking for a Secret cleared Cyber Security Architect/Strategist to join the team sitting fully remote in support of a Federal client. The architect will be responsible for the following:
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to shape technical response and solutions
- Serve as technical lead for cyber innovation lab
- Work with Business Development, Technical Writing, and Solutions Architect personnel to solve customer problems and align technical capabilities accordingly
- Develop competitive proposal solutions that support the client's cyber strategy, current or emerging architectures, and technology roadmaps
- Develop, coordinate, and implement plans and strategies designed to identify and capture new opportunities and retain existing business
- Focus on cybersecurity strategy within the following capability areas:
bring existing cybersecurity customer relationships and working knowledge of their cybersecurity roadmaps while developing and maintaining strong business development relationships with key decision makers in the government and industry. This position will require the individual to demonstrate a technical understanding of the technologies associated with the full spectrum of cybersecurity. This will include understanding the system integration of different technologies as part of a winning solution for a proposal.
The qualified candidate will need to bring expertise in DoD, IC, and Federal Agency cyber activities and their associated technology roadmaps.
Will serve as the Technical Lead for cyber innovation lab.
- 12+ years of technical experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Top Secret Clearance (with current or prior SCI eligibility)
- Expertise in creating technical solutions with cybersecurity focus