REMOTE Application Support Specialist (.NET)
May 23, 2023
A leader in the Medicare/Medicaid space is hiring for a REMOTE Application Specialist to join their Shared Services group responsible for owning the client's Pharmacy Benefit Management application system. Joining a team of 6 people, this group drives the coordination and communication of the client's internal technology and business teams, along with their external vendors and pharmacy clients. As the Lead Application Support Specialist, you will provide white-glove level support to the external pharmacy clients by documenting their request, then leveraging your knowledge of how the application is hosted, connected, etc. Internally you will drive the communication and coordination of various departments to ensure the issue is resolved. The ideal candidate will possess hands on experience resolving incidents for .NET based web applications and client/server environments and effectively communicating technical procedures and issues to business leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience responding and resolving incidents for .NET web based services and technologies
- 5+ years communicating technology driven system updates and resolutions to business and technical stakeholders
- May provide input to manager on staff performance relating to technology but does not prepare or deliver reviews.
- Is able to analyze cross-technology and cross platform issues.
- Conducts complete diagnostics of most business problems, factoring in a strong understanding of the technical architecture.
- 6+ years of experience troubleshooting n-tier Client/Server environments performance issues
- Experience supporting a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) application system
-Applicable work history supporting stakeholders in the health payor and/or Medicare/Medicaid space