Remote Senior Enterprise Architect
Jul 28, 2023
A healthcare insurance company in Newtown Square, PA is seeking to hire an Enterprise Architect to drive the business and technical architectural vision of the enterprise. This person will be responsible for building Solution Architecture Documents which covers -- Application (API), Data (SFTP/ETL/DB Design), Network (FW/VPN), Infrastructure (CPU/Disk/Memory) and Security (SSO/oAuth) areas (on-prem and Cloud). This person will have a key role in strategic technology and architecture planning for the enterprise and serve as a technical expert across multiple domains. They will conduct architecture design meetings to derive at implementation details. They will develop Architecture Artifacts including details designs, SAD's, data flows, etc. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in architectural principles, have a strong understanding of enterprise API integration, and come from the healthcare insurance industry.
* 7+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect
* Extensive experience with API integrations utilizing Apigee API management and internal/external authentications.
* Strong communication/presentation skills and proven ability to conduct architecture design meetings.
* Ability to create Visio diagrams detailing architecture solutions.
* Healthcare Insurance Background with integration experience in Hl7 following FHIR standards
* Experience supporting care management, or LTSS initiatives