A global pharmaceutical client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This position is for an SAP Packaging Solution S4 upgrade and deployment project management role providing support for managing implementation and enhancement related activities. The focus of the position will be to track, report out, and communicate project management deliverables for a multi-year SAP packaging solution upgrade and deployment program.
* Responsible for regularly managing the upgrade and deployment projects including integration points with other enterprise efforts. Additionally, responsible for status report, issue tracking, and project communications.
* Prepares a schedule within MS application and manages timelines within tool
* Monitors plan and highlights anticipated issues or slippage.
* Formulates recovery plans or assessing impact if not recoverable and escalates as appropriate.
* Records and monitors project actual costs vs. project budget.
* Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
* Formulates corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
* Understands how project decisions impact key business metrics and the enterprise strategy.
* Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, and customers.
* Able to use communication features such as Timeline, Gantt charts, etc. for stakeholder updates when needed.
* BA/BS in IT, Supply Chain, Business, or related fields
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
* Global Pharmaceutical industry SAP implementation experience.
* Familiar with software development lifecycle.
* Knowledge of SAP or ERP deployment activities
* General knowledge of SAP modules; MM, PP, and EHS
* General knowledge on Fiori applications deployment