An insurance company headquartered in Portland, Oregon is looking for a Remote CX Designer to join their team. You will lead and collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, to envision, create, implement, measure and monitor a Customer Experience strategy and program. This work includes incorporating market research, voice of customer insights, developing processes, leading organizational integration, defining culture, along with identifying and developing ongoing touch points to enhance all aspects of the customer experience. Examples of these may include:
Consult and advocate for Voice of Customer Program; representing the Broker, Employer and Employee customers, including:
- Collaborating cross functionally with stakeholders to collect, analyze and share feedback across the organization to drive action and results.
- Leveraging customer experience data, including current customers and competitive intel, to influence prioritization of activities and initiatives.
- Creating strong partnerships with key business stakeholders to build relevant stories to improve the customer experience (must be comfortable with client and partner facing interactions).
- Develop views of both present and future customer journeys through quality research, persona creation, and service blueprints drawing upon your robust understanding of customer experience.
- Define, develop and measure performance indicators (OKRs & KPIs) aligned with our overall Customer Experience Score to continuously refine and improve the customer experience across Customer Journey phases and key moments of truth.
- Distribute results on a regular basis, using creative methods to increase organizational adoption and build self-service capabilities for leaders and employees to access on their own (i.e. SharePoint).
- Provide overall program management support for the Customer Experience Program and key initiatives.
- Create a customer experience culture by developing a range of activities, communication practices and training modules that enable the ongoing management of improving the customer experience, e.g. planning briefs, process maps, development frameworks).
- Education: Bachelor's degree, CCXP certification or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of Customer Experience (CX), persona development, customer journey, customer blueprinting or human centered design in group insurance, financial services, or similar industry
- Senior level experience with CX efforts end-to-end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices.
- 7+ years of experience leading increasingly complex or large strategic or transformational projects or initiatives that span multiple divisions of the company
- Proficient, confident, and creative facilitator with demonstrated ability to facilitate large working sessions with individuals from all levels within the organization including Executive level leadership.