The University of Oregon is seeking a Fiscal Coordinator to join their College of Arts and Science (CAS) team. This individual will be working underneath the Finance and Budgeting Director. This person will be supporting/handling funding, tracking and forecasting for CAS as a whole. Day to day, this position will be primarily using Excel for auditing, analysis, budgeting, reporting, payroll , etc. The team is seeking someone who would like to be in a managerial role down the line and eager to work for the University of Oregon. This role is hybrid: 3 days onsite in Eugene, 2 days remote.
- 2 years of general accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong experience in Excel
- Knowledge/experience with Fund Accounting
- Experience in GAAP: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles