The DNA Sr. Studio Manager is responsible for the operational effectiveness and wellbeing of all workstreams within the Global DNA studio. This includes, but it not limited to: tracking all studio workstreams, managing end-to-end processes, project resourcing, inputting into shared tools & reports, problem solving and bringing cross-functional teams and studios together to review, strategize and brainstorm for the betterment of the Nike enterprise. The Sr. Studio Manager will report directly into the Brand Impact/DNA & Innovation Studio Director and will work closely to identify seasonal workstreams that align within the Global Brand Architecture. The Sr. Studio Manager, is responsible for partnership and communication between key functional leaders within the broader DNA and Global Brand Defining teams. The Sr. Studio Manager will sit on the DNA Leadership team and will manage the expectations on project timelines and deliverables, vetting briefs as they come into the studio and creating and maintain processes to ensure the functionality and continued success of the DNA Studio. The Sr. Studio Manager, will work closely with all creative contributors within the Brand Creative Studio, ensuring work is delivered on time, on brief and connect relevant DNA and BD workstreams. In partnership with the DNA Leadership Team, this role will define the scope of delivery for content creation and will communicate budget and timelines. The Sr. Studio Manager will elevate risks to appropriate stakeholders through final delivery and lead communication to broader leadership teams across the organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- DNA Brand Creative Studio Alignment: Driving visibility and communication across all workstreams
- DNA Brand Creative Air Table + GBM Home Base Air Table: On-going upkeep of these key tools on behalf of the Global DNA & Brand Defining - - - Creative Studios. Collaboration with functional teams to keep their workstreams current & represented.
- DNA Weekly Project Status Meetings: Facilitating productive and collaborative Weekly Project Status Meetings for the DNA team in close partnership with the Senior Brand Creative Lead.
- Brief Intake on all projects: Ensure all projects coming into the DNA Studio are tight, clear, and serve key DNA stakeholders. Align with the Senior
- Brand Creative lead before moving teams forward. Be the bouncer.
- Budget Ownership: Maintaining the DNA Studio Budget in partnership with the DNA LT & key Finance partners.
- Key Process Creation: Responsible for the creation and implementation of operational processes to drive the overall success of the studio. This includes creating and standing-up new processes.